What is love? Pure love? Divine love? How can it be practiced, and how does that practice become perfect? Bhakti-Rasāmṛta-Sindhu, the definitive guide to the yoga of divine love, answers all these questions beautifully.
- Definition of love (uttama-bhakti).
- Six qualities & three stages of bhakti
- Definition of practice (sādhana) & injunctive practice (vaidhi). Qualification.
- Preliminary do’s and don’ts
- Main Practices
- Most important practices. Clarifications.
- Rāgānugā sādhana - Definition & Qualification
- Rāgānugā sādhana - Practices
- Definition of realized love (bhāva-bhakti)
- Definition of perfect love (prema-bhakti)
- Definition of ingredients of rasa
- Fundamental affection (sthayi-bhava)
- Stimulants of affection (vibhava)
- Expressions of affection (anubhava)
- Reflexive expressions (sāttvika-bhava)
- Feelings (sañcārī-bhava)
- The five rasas and their mixutres
Enroll / Inquire
Courses are conducted by online video conferencing. Scheduling determined per group.
Classes are recorded.
Notes / Textbook for course is provided.
Homework, with example answers and personal review.
Questions by email and class discussion forum.
To enroll and inquire, contact me at email@example.com.